Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

These are the lovely creations I received today from our little men. . . they are so incredibly beautiful and unfortunately this picture just doesn't do them justice. I sat looking at them for quite some time, just basking in the beauty. . . they're just intricate pieces of art and because they were created just for me. . . well, I am just touched beyond words. I am going to make a collage with them and frame them. As I sit here typing this update to our family blog the wonderful aroma of Rhubarb-Strawberry crisp is filling our home and making our tummies growl in anticipation. . . this wonderful treat was made by none other than my dear, handsome hubby (a.k.a. my own personal chef!). He asked me what I wanted to eat, I told him, and off he went setting to work. . . yummy!

No comments: