Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Daddy Has a Surprise



Yep, we've added to our family. . . meet Georgia, our newest girl, isn't she beautiful?! We are just in love with her, all 6 of us! lol Daddy called to tell me that he had a surprise and for those of you who know me, you know I love surprises so of course I wanted my hints so I could immediately begin guessing. Nope, didn't guess this one. I have been asking for about 2yrs for another dog and she just fits our family perfectly. She is St.Bernard and she's 6wks old - yeah, you read that right - can ya believe how big she is already?! Oh yes, we're definitely in love with her! She was out in the yard just following the boys all over and playing with them - it's so incredibly sweet. The boys immediately starting thinking of names for her. . . Cutie, Honey, Amy, Happy. We thought, to keep with the "theme" of our other dog, we'd stick with a state name, thus 'Georgia' - we're thinking we'll call her Georgi for short. . . but seriously, isn't she just the sweetest?! :-) Thank you Daddy. . . I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are the BEST! Love you Babe!

No comments: