Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Fireproof"

This is something that is very near and dear to my heart. . . we need to come together, in Christ, and help one another, share what we know, and encourage one another in this journey of marriage. I feel incredibly blessed that God chose me to be the wife to my wonderful husband - what a blessing he is to me and what an amazing father he is to our children. I am thankful to him, each and every day, for the effort that he makes to always provide for us. . . spiritually, emotionally, physically and mentally.

Let's reach out to another and share, support, uplift and encourage. . . the way God commands us to, in His name. Let's share the message of this coming movie! Please join me in praying for marriages across the world - for strength and God's direction and amazing blessings.

No comments: